Cloudscaler is thrilled to be invited to speak at the forthcoming AWS Landing Zones: Avoiding common challenges event.
Hosted by AWS at their London offices on Tuesday 20 February, this all-day event has been designed to provide valuable insights into successfully building and operating landing zones in AWS.
AWS experts will share practical guidance on how to optimise your landing zone. Attendees will also hear first-hand experiences and success stories on how to use AWS landing zones to drive innovation and achieve business objectives. The event is aimed at consultants, architects, engineers, and end users looking to build robust and scalable landing zones in AWS.
Cloudscaler was the first partner to be invited to speak at the event and one of only a few included on the agenda, which includes:
- AWS Solutions Architects and subject matter experts will host the day.
- Customer case studies: attendees will benefit from the learnings of their peers.
- Security operations and effective FinOps practices: top tips on how to optimise both.
- ‘So, you have Landing Zone, now what?’: Cloudscaler CTO Andy Astley will share best practice and common mistakes we see time and again, as well as how to ensure your landing zone delivers value and speed.
- Networking over lunch and drinks: valuable time to get together and share war stories as well as solutions to shared challenges.
You can find full details as well as register for the event here.